Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners- a growing, hospital-based Behavioral Health program seeks to add a PMHNP to an affiliated clinic in suburban Cleveland. This is a full-time, Outpatient position where you’ll see mainly Adult patients. Since this is a new position, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the particulars of your role, and NPs are already well-integrated into the organization.
Here is some general info:
- Prosperous community approx 30 minutes from Cleveland.
- Easy access to Lake Erie; great for boating, fishing etc.
- Weekday schedule in outpatient clinic setting.
- The hospital (based in Northwest Ohio) offers inpatient/PHP services.
- Comprehensive benefits package, salary commensurate with experience.
Contact Nick Leu for more details and to discuss your availability:
248-357-1426 ext. 133
(register or log in to show contact information)
training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner