Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Outpatient – Near Saratoga Springs, NY #2808
Our client is seeking a driven Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to provide outpatient services:
• Hospital-employed position for comprehensive health care system
• Outpatient setting at health center working with lifespan population
• Part of team including social worker and medical assistant
• Support from medical community and BH/Mental Health staff
• Full benefits including ETO, health, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, retirement
• Competitive compensation model
• $1,500 CME + 2 weeks!
• Paid licensure and DEA, malpractice, and $500 towards professional dues
• Incredibly collegial atmosphere in beautiful area
• Natural setting with city amenities
• Just 3 hours from New York City, Boston, and Montreal! Just a quick Amtrack ride to NYC!
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, (register or log in to show contact information) or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.