Psych Nurse Practitioner Job –Washington County, IA #2914
Our client is seeking another ANCC Certified Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join this non-profit organization:
• 100% Outpatient position
• Serving a lifespan population
• Initial assessments, med checks
• Work with an integrative team to ensure care of patient is met
• Provide telemedicine services to two other locations
• Salaried position!
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision
• 401K, PTO and wellness incentives!
• Supportive community in a charming city
• Good schools and great cost of living!
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, (register or log in to show contact information) or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.