As the capital of Rhode Island and home to Brown University, Providence is a thriving metropolitan city! Right in the heart of the upper east coast, this city manages to balance its deep historical roots and a flourishing modern experience.
Excellent Opportunity That Qualifies for $25,000 per year in Student Loan Repayment!
In need of an experienced nurse practitioner ready to join a well established healthcare team. The position is perfect for someone searching for a practice that will allow a high degree of autonomy providing primary medical care to patients at three (3) locations, all within 15 minutes of Providence, RI.
Spanish or Laotian speaking candidates are a plus.
Excellent Benefits package and Competitive Salary:
- Professional Fees: All professional dues, fees and licenses will be paid (100%) by employer
- Insurance: Health and Dental insurance will be paid (100%) by employer
- Long Term Disability: Long Term Disability insurance paid (100%) by employer
- 403(b) Plan: Employer match on 403(b) contribution, up to five percent (5%) of base salary, into the TIAA retirement system, beginning after the second year of employment
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Program: Center qualifies for $25,000 per year in federal loan repayment funds
- Continuing Medical Education: $2,500 per year in expenses and 5 paid days to attend CME offerings
- Vacation/ Leave: Fifteen (15) working days of paid vacation for the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays: Eight (8) holidays a year are granted by the employer (New Years Day, Lee/King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and your birthday)