Join a private New Jersey Neonatal practice that boasts some of the highest premature survival rates in the country and work in the heart of northern New Jersey.
- The practice provides coverage to three area NICUs (a 36-bed, Level III NICU; ~10-bed, Level III NICU; and a small Level II Special Care Nursery).
- Experienced providers will rotate to all three facilities, with the 36-bed NICU as a primary site.
- The position involves high-risk delivery attendance, ground transport, resident and student teaching, patient care and rounds, and some normal newborn service.
- There are opportunities for participation in clinical research as well.
- Available shifts include straight 24s, or rotating 8- and 24-hour shifts.
New NNP graduates who have strong NICU nursing backgrounds will be considered, as will EXPERIENCED Neonatal Physician Assistants.
MSN or MS, NCC or NCCPA certification, and prior Level III NICU work experience required.