ComplexCare Solutions (CCS) is seeking Nurse Practitioners to conduct home visits to complete annual health risk assessments on health plan members. The assessment will cover a full medical history and medication review as well as a physical on a member to capture a comprehensive picture of the patient's health status, including the supporting evidence for all medical conditions.
CCS excels at delivering high-touch, high-value assessment and care management services for health plans nationwide. We are known for our successful in-home member engagement, which allows us to collect a more robust range of data, implement more personalized care plans and motivate change for desired outcomes.
- Perform in-home annual health assessment of high-risk health plan members that capture a comprehensive picture of the patient's medical conditions, prior and current medical history as well as a medication review.
- Provides member education on health conditions, medications and emphasizing importance of consistent monitoring of health needs
- Facilitates member empowerment and quality of life by promoting educated, independent patient choice on all aspects of care
- Identifies opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention
- Complete all documentation within 24 hours from visit
- Communicate clearly and timely with manager when a clinical escalation is found.
- Document clinical escalations appropriately
- Advanced practice degree and current Nurse Practitioner licensure in the state where services are being provided
- Maintains current CPR certification
- Nurse Practitioner Board certification preferred, although required in specific states
- Strong professional level of knowledge and comprehensive clinical assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with Microsoft Office and comfortable utilizing a tablet to document
- Per Diem Availability – 25 slots of availability required per month (not inclusive of travel time between appointments)