Relocate to a nationally-acclaimed city and recreation lover's paradise, as well as the #1 Lowest Cost Metro in Pacific U.S.
A national medical group is seeking EXPERIENCED Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to work together with the practice’s two other NNPs and three Neonatologists to provide coverage to a 30-bed, Level III NICU.
- The position does involve rotation through two Level II NICUs in nearby Canyon County.
- 24-hour shifts.
- Approximately 125-150 monthly deliveries.
- Responsibilities include high-risk delivery attendance and patient management.
- Excellent benefits package includes stock options, leadership training, and advancement opportunities.
- Prior NNP experience required
- MSN degree
- NCC certification