A multi-hospital health system, located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, is restructuring its NICU staffing model and seeking several NNPs for an exciting and challenging opportunity.
The hospital's location offers excellent educational facilities, a healthy economy, a variety of recreational opportunities and no state income tax.
- The NNPs hired will provide coverage to a six-bed Level II and a 58-bed Level IV NICU.
- Duties: State-of-the-art neonatal procedures including intubation, umbilical arterial and venous catheter placement, percutaneous intravenous catheter placement, lumbar puncture, thoracentesis, and peripheral arterial line placement.
- Full-time NNPs work approx 15 shifts/month comprised of rotating 12s (24-hour shifts may be available in the Level II).
- A SIGN-ON BONUS and relocation assistance may be available.
- Part-time and PRN candidates will be considered.
- Level III or IV NICU nursing experience.
- MSN & NCC required prior to start.
- Experienced NNPs are highly preferred, but new NNP graduates may eventually be considered.