Relocate to one of the Hippest Cities in the Country and enjoy an abundance of recreational opportunities.
Due to expansion, a nationally recognized regional health system is currently seeking additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to provide services at two growing locations: a 20-bed, Level IV NICU and a 42-bed, Level III NICU.
- Average NNP caseload 5-8.
- The NNPs work rotating shifts comprised of 10- and 13-hour days and 13-hour nights.
- Full-time NNPs work 12-14 shifts/month with 2-3 nights on average.
- The position involves dedicated academic time, high-risk delivery attendance, patient management, resuscitation and stabilization, line insertion and tube placement, lumbar puncture, volume exchange transfusion, and neonatal transport.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Part-time and PRN candidates may be considered.
- Ideal candidates will have two years of Level III or IV NNP experience, although new NNP graduates with strong NICU nursing backgrounds will be considered.
- MSN & NCC required.