A Facility in El Paso TX is looking for a few CRNA that can help them out with some ongoing coverage. They prefer a fulltime CRNA that is available to book through the end of the year. *Immediate start *
- Anesthesiologist needed to fulfill coverage for General Cases
- No Nights
- No Weekends
- No on call
- Supervision/Care Team Model Experience
Why Should YOU Work With SBG Healthcare?
The choice is clear – SBG Healthcare delivers 5 STAR SERVICE to all of our job candidates and clients. With many opportunities available in a wide range of specialties, SBG Healthcare is your partner in finding the right job opening at the best location, with the most competitive pay rate.
When working with us, you’ll see the true difference in 5 STAR SERVICE, including:
- An efficient placement process.
- Dedicated candidate advocate; your single point of contact.
- Exclusive openings not offered through other companies.
- Travel Expenses Paid
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Biweekly pay schedule
- Financial planning assistance
SBG Healthcare, LLC is the leader in Healthcare Recruitment. We are a full-service staffing organization providing medical staffing solutions, including Permanent Placement, Locum Tenens, and Per Diem staffing. As an established firm, we have built a team of experienced consultants and recruiters capable of connecting the most qualified talent available in today's marketplace with new opportunities. Our specialty areas include emergency medicine, hospitalist, cardiology, pulmonology, neurology, critical care, surgery, anesthesiology, and more.
For more information visit www.SBGHealthcare.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Board Certification is required, Clean Record.
- Board Certified by the ABA
- ACLS, BLS Required
- Active TX License Required