A Facility in Largo FL is looking for a few CVT PA/NP that can help them out with some ongoing coverage. They prefer a fulltime that is available to book through the end of the year.
*Immediate start *
- Coverage requirements are daily participation in surgical cases as well as some rounding / floor care. Coverage is 7 days per week when on to include OR call.
- Normal OR staff contingent. Also has a floor NP handling the cardiac service line.
- Shift requirements are 6-10 hours daily, with 24 hour call coverage required (Weekend / Weekdays)
- Candidate must have OR / cardiac / Endoscopic Vein Harvest experience. Additional of vascular and thoracic preferred
- Practice Type is Hospital Based-Inpatient
- Support Staff – 3 Physician Assistants, 1 Registered Nurse
- Required Procedures – Must have Endoscopic Vein Harvest, Cardiovascular, Thoracic, Vascular Cases
- Schedule-Monday – Friday 7a-5p
- Call Coverage: Weekday – 1-2 days, Weekend 1-2 weekends a month
- Phone calls per night: between 0-3
- EMR: eCW
Why Should YOU Work With SBG Healthcare?
The choice is clear – SBG Healthcare delivers 5 STAR SERVICE to all of our job candidates and clients. With many opportunities available in a wide range of specialties, SBG Healthcare is your partner in finding the right job opening at the best location, with the most competitive pay rate.
When working with us, you’ll see the true difference in 5 STAR SERVICE, including:
- An efficient placement process.
- Dedicated candidate advocate; your single point of contact.
- Exclusive openings not offered through other companies.
- Travel Expenses Paid
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Biweekly pay schedule
- Financial planning assistance
SBG Healthcare, LLC is the leader in Healthcare Recruitment. We are a full-service staffing organization providing medical staffing solutions, including Permanent Placement, Locum Tenens, and Per Diem staffing. As an established firm, we have built a team of experienced consultants and recruiters capable of connecting the most qualified talent available in today's marketplace with new opportunities. Our specialty areas include emergency medicine, hospitalist, cardiology, pulmonology, neurology, critical care, surgery, anesthesiology, and more.
For more information visit www.SBGHealthcare.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Must have CVT Cardiac Thoracic Surgery experience
- Must have active FL license
- Must have board certification – NCPPA/ANCC
- Current State DEA
- Position will require hospital privileges