Attention all Los Angeles Physician Assistants that enjoy great hours and procedural medicine. This job offers everything for work/life balance needed in Southern California!
- Busy Occupational Medicine practice
- Choose hours between 9-6 or 8-5; Monday thru Friday only
- No call and no weekends
- Variety of patients including sprains, fractures, lacerations, and employment exams
- Three Physicians and three Physician Assistants work in rotating schedule
- Orthopedic Surgeons available 2 days each week in clinic for consults
- Radiology on site, Blood work taken and sent via courier
- Experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, and Workers compensation is required
- Spanish speaking is highly favored in candidates
- Salary range is $130,000-$150,000 with great benefits
- Enjoy SoCal living- near the beaches, amazing year round climate, exceptional dining, shopping, and recreation from professional sports to theater.
For more information about this opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499, (register or log in to show contact information)