Be a Family Nurse Practitioner that makes an impact in the Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina community. Join an award-winning Urgent Care driven by quality.
- Great teamwork, collaboration is key
- Over one year of experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine required
- Must have suturing, X-ray interpretation, and splinting experience
- Join other Providers in a rotational schedule allowing flexible hours; finally, a chance for that work-life balance
- Practice hours- 8am to 8pm weekdays and 8am-4pm on weekends and holidays. Schedule based on 36 hours a week
- Every other weekend coverage allows more days off during the week
- Great location in North Carolina, nearby lakes for boating and fishing, town offers small community feeling with everything you need for dining and shopping, slow down and enjoy the wonderful life pace
- Salary starting at $115,000, no better compensation- medical, dental, vision, 401K match, CME stipend, paid PTO, and chance for a sign-on bonus; Company values you.
For more information about this great opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499, (register or log in to show contact information)