Our client in central Pennsylvania is searching for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work with mental health patients in their integrated health center. This position will be working for a federally qualified health center and qualifies for both NHSC loan repayment as well as state loan repayment. HPSA score is 19. Typical volume is 45 minutes for evaluations and 30 minutes for follow-ups, but this is flexible. Schedule is a 37.5-hour work week. Office will be newly renovated and will consist of 5 exam rooms shared among the primary care Nurse Practitioner and the Mental Health Nurse practitioner. Recently graduated PMHNPs will also be considered.
Please submit your applications, this position will not last long.
- Must be Psych Certified
- New Graduates OK
- Integrated environment (primary care and mental health under the same roof)
- Volume – 45 minute evaluations and 30 minute follow-ups (approximate / flexible)
- 5 hour work week
- Newly renovated office
- Salary 110-130
- NHSC and state loan repayment (HPSA 19) 50,000-60,000
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans available (100/month employee contribution for family health)
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Over 30 days PTO (15 days Vacation, 1 Week Personal, 7 Paid Holidays, Sick Time)
- 1,300 CME allowance
- 403b Retirement with employer match (50% match up to 6% contribution)
About Aaxiom Healthcare Staffing
Aaxiom Healthcare Staffing is a national healthcare recruitment firm and an industry leader in matching top healthcare experts with their dream jobs.
Our number one goal is to create strong relationships with our clients and healthcare providers with an emphasis on trust, honesty, integrity and exceeding expectations. Our services are completely free to the healthcare providers we represent.
At AHS we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality service and exceeding every expectation. We have a long track record of attracting and maintaining the top healthcare talent and providing our clients with the tools they need to maximize profits and minimize risk.
For more information about this position or other opportunities, please apply with your current CV along with them best times to reach you.