SBG Healthcare has teamed up with a premier facility in the Hackensack, NJ area that is in need of a board certified Nurse Practitioner experienced in providing critical care to help with Hospitalist night time coverage.
We are seeking a highly motivated and professionals to step in and provide care to patients as the facility looks to replace their opening. The candidates selected may be considered for permanent placement with the facility.
- Night APP can expect 3-5 per night on average.
- Rapid response systems –respond to Rapid respond call and code blue and able to provide critical care as needed
- Assess the patient’s physical status, review the medical record for pertinent history /lab and prescribe treatment as they feel situation warrants.
- Communicate and collaborate with attending physicians
- Determine if patient needs higher level of care
- Complete admissions from ED assigned by admitting physician
- Perform H&Ps
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team as needed
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice
- 2-3 month credentialing
- The night shift is from 7p-7a.
- 1 week-on 1 week-off
- Board certified Nurse Practitioner
- Active NJ license
- experience running codes
- 1 year relevant experience as an NP