“Chance of a lifetime” for a NEW graduate or experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in Orthopaedics just outside Seattle, Washington. Join innovative Spine Surgeon using team approach for patient care.
- Great balance of OR first assist time and seeing office patients (50:50), 2 or 3 OR days each week
- Surgeon has focus on minimally invasive Surgery for Diseases of the Spine and Vertebra
- Physician Assistant must bring great energy, desire to work hard, and be driven to continue learning
- Hospital privileges at 2 nearby hospitals and 1 Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Great office environment- Surgeon and Physician Assistant have independent wing with 2 Medical Assistants on team to create efficient work flow for busy office
- Shared call
- Office hours are 8:30-5:00; Surgery days start early
- Enjoy a short drive to Cascade mountains for hiking, skiing, trekking, and snow- boarding. Seattle offers great quality of life with sports, great dining, culture, and shopping or enjoy the peace and quiet of a suburb with more affordable living.
- Competitive compensation DOE with bonus stipend for call; 401K, full health, life, disability, and vision insurance.
For more information contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, (register or log in to show contact information)