Orthopedic practice in North Carolina is looking for a Physician Assistant to join Spine Surgeon at their Hickory location. There are many benefits to joining a well established network of specialty offices.
- See patients in the main office and satellite location nearby
- Several years of experience in Orthopedics or Neurosurgery is required
- Physician Assistant will often work autonomously when Surgeon is in Operating room or at different office location.
- Perform patients evaluations/exams, diagnose complex vertebral disease, order testing and labs, perform injections, and evaluate patients prior to surgery.
- Refer patients to Physical and Rehabilitation Physicians within the group
- No OR time is required but option to first assist occasionally is always available
- No call or weekends, great work-life balance
- Hickory is a wonderful town in Western North Carolina; has a small town feeling with great schools and community. Housing is affordable. Great place for a young family. The pace in town is quiet and offers easy drive to Asheville and Smoky Mountains. Enjoy the outdoors for each season- hike, white water rafting, skiing, or picnic on the Blue Ridge parkway on your time off.
- Corporate compensation package has everything included; Salary is base with profit sharing. Finally, your work is valued.
For more information about this new opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499, (register or log in to show contact information) or visit linkpas.com