We are looking for an Inpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PHMNP to join a well-established facility. This team has invested in advanced technology and state-of-the art technology. Located in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah. Enjoy the beautiful outdoors! Open to New Grads!
Play a big part in a supportive community!
- Will be treating patients in an Inpatient setting
- Seeing patients that are admitted involuntarily. Many are on Medicaid.
- Many of the patients have substance abuse issues
- Average length of stay is 5 days
- Seeing between 10-13 patients per day
- MD is on-site most of the time.
- Only seeing adults
- Will be sharing call with the other providers.
- Will offer an extensive training program.
- Must be a good working with EMRs and take solid notes.
- A background in an Inpatient setting is a plus.
- Open to New Grad a Nurse Practitioner!
- Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits. Plus relocation assistance!
- Monday-Friday 9a-5:00p
- Group loves to teach!
- $120-140,000/year depending on experience. Plus call pay!
- Over a month of PTO!
Contact Lynda Gregg 904-452-4499 / (register or log in to show contact information) or visit linkpas.com