This position is to work at a S Coastal Maine community hospital offering multiple services to the patients they serve. We are looking for a qualified Nurse Practitioner with Hospitalist experience to join our team of providers offering excellent in-house patient care. The NP will be responsible for managing the entire treatment process for patients admitted to our facility
The Nurse Practitioner will be rounding on patients, admitting/discharging, and collaborating with a team of providers. Creating and recommending treatment plans, recording medical histories, and updating information for existing patient records with the most recent findings.
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Create and recommend treatment plans. Take patient medical histories.
- Update patient information and charts with latest findings and treatments.
- Order tests for health care staff to administer. Review and interpret test results.
- Respond to questions and concerns from patients about their health care and well-being.
Enjoy S Coastal Maine, living in a vacation location all year round. The area has something for everyone from a foodie to an outdoor sports activist.
- Have 4 years of NP experience
- Must have inpatient experience
- Have Maine NP license