Are you the Family Nurse Practitioner who want to work with a state of the art Community Health Center that is about great healthcare for all, that is about attaining the highest possible level of integrated healthcare and had been serving diverse multi-cultural patient population for better than 30 years.
This is a full time position working with a team of providers who see all age groups and treating both acute and complex health issues.
The Family Nurse Practitioner will:
- Will treat all age groups from well-baby exams, to geriatric health issues, women’s health, and school physicals
- They will have experience managing complex health issues
The NP's responsibilities will include:
- Histories and Physical
- Order and review all necessary tests
- Establishing a treatment plan and follow up
They offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and generous time off
To qualify for this position the FNP must:
- Have 3+ years working in a primary care setting
- Able to manage a patient panel
- Work with a high level of autonomy
- Spanish or Portuguese a +