We are seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team.This role will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to provide optimum care for patients in the Outpatient Physician Practice. The NP will perform direct patient care with clinical practice in Physician Practice, serving all ages. This role must be able to work independently and as part of multidisciplinary team.
- Schedule is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Conducts patient interviews and documents patient histories, psychosocial histories, health status and medical problems or potential problems.
- Performs physical examinations and specialized diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures, issuing appropriate prescriptions and administering medicine.
- Orders, schedules and/or performs laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures such as urinalyses, pregnancy and blood tests, and x-rays.
- Communicates necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled procedures to patient.
- In collaboration with physician, arranges for consultations with or referrals to other medical professional or community services
- Educates patient on health habits, self-examinations, behavior management, need for follow-up assessments/treatments, at home medical care, medication and other issues related to medical or health problems
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
2 years experience
Masters in Family Medicine as NP