Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a local hospital in South Dakota in search for a locum Pediatric Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Opportunity: This long-term client of Rhino Medical is in need of Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for immediate and long term locum tenens coverage in South Dakota.
This assignment is offering competitive pay, travel, housing and free malpractice with tail coverage. Weekly pay, in-house credentialing and logistics assistance is included with all locum tenens position at Rhino Medical. You will also have 24/7 access to Rhino Medical personnel to make you locum experience the best it can be.
- Temporary APP need in Pediatric ICU
- Ideally need full time coverage from January 15th– March 15th with part time coverage from March 15th – May 1st.
- Flexible with scheduling
- Shifts are M-F, 7am – 3pm with some possible weekend coverage.
- Must have South Dakota license
- Experience with pediatric patients required.
- Inpatient experience preferred, critical care or ER experience preferred.