This opportunity is an immediate need for locums Nurse Practitioner in an Urgent Care/Occupational Medicine-based facility. With the right practitioner, there is potential for this to become a full-time position.
- Corporate based healthcare facility for employees and family.
- Treatment for illnesses and injuries that include basic wellness, preventative health care and minor procedures such as suturing, draining abscesses and skin tag removal.
- Must be willing to see all age ranges from 5 years and up.
- 8-hour shifts, clinic is open Monday – Friday and can block shifts.
This beautiful Eastern Pennsylvania city offers an abundance of amenities and is an easy drive to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Baltimore and New York.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice.
- 24/7 access to a KPS Locums team member.
Our physician recruiters have the market knowledge and client contacts to keep you working, as well as, the experience to efficiently navigate the locums placement and credentialing process. Let KPS Locums' highly skilled physician and nurse practitioner recruiters save you time by utilizing the forty years of experience our team possesses. Contact a recruiter today at 1-855-994-1634 or by email at (register or log in for contact information).