ADDICTION OPPORTUNITY – ANP, FNP, PA-C - SEATTLE!
Very desirable Seattle neighborhood recovery facility is seeking a provider with experience or personal interest in addiction medicine.
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE BETWEEN:
- Full time consisting of all weekends only – only 8-9 days/month
- Traditional hours with rotating call
- Take call from home for either
Enjoy variety, a collaborative, collegial team and work life balance.
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient.
- Be part of a health-system affiliated program that includes detox beds, residential and outpatient clinical treatment.
- Work closely with two addiction medicine physicians, 24 hour nursing staff and medical staff at the hospital.
- Willingness to work weekends ideal- some or all. Weekend coverage includes rounding and doing admits at the detox unit then taking call from home.
- Team flexible and willing to shape practice around your interests.
- Pregnant women’s program in place with local OB support. Your interest in participating in this program is a plus.
- Excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding substance abuse program.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Substance abuse treatment experience ideal. Willing to train a FNP, ARNP or PA-C with solid primary care experience and a sincere interest in addiction medicine.
- Sign on bonus, moving allowance plus, Washington has no state income tax.
We have evening and weekend hours so feel free to try us at any time.
Norman E. Toy | NetPro Search | Office: 716-881-6102 | 866-808-3800
ntoy(a)netprosearch.com | www.netprosearch.com