Wonderful opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in outpatient Neurology and Sleep Medicine in San Antonio, Texas. Wonderful teaching / mentoring opportunity with a real team experience!
- Warm, positive vibe with this Neurology practice
- Candidate needs energetic manner and desire to learn
- Practice in a fast pace environment
- Join existing team of Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
- See complex Neurology patients- Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, Brain Tumors
- Work in teaching environment that takes medical students for electives
- Procedure driven practice- injections, blocks, Botox
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am -5pm
- Occasional consults at nearby Rehabilitation Center, time during week will be adjusted when covering call there
- Once trained see 10-15 patients a day
- Experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Neurology is important to move to interview but motivated new graduates with specific, proven interest in Neurology during training will be considered
- Sleep Lab and other testing on site
- Competitive compensation
- San Antonio is steeped with history, downtown River Walk, professional sports, great climate, spectacular dining and shopping with the charm of wonderful neighborhoods, top schools and green spaces while being affordable.
For more information about this new opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499 soon, (register or log in to show contact information)