*LOCUM/PRN POSITION* A top-ranked Children's Hospital in central Ohio is currently seeking EXPERIENCED NNPs to provide nighttime coverage (call room available for rest) to a 7-bed, Level II NICU. Current ADC is 3.
- Available shifts include 3P-7A and 11P-7A.
- The ideal travel candidate will be able to commit to working several days in a row.
- Neonatologists are only in-house during the day.
- In addition to patient care, the NNP will attend high-risk deliveries, perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and may participate in staff education and research.
- The position does NOT involve transport.
- Hourly pay rate is structured to account for travel and lodging allowance.
- Full-time, permanent openings are also available.
Eligible candidates must have delivery room experience as an NNP, at least 3 years of prior NNP experience, NCC certification, and an MSN degree, DNP preferred.