We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Treating Adolescents And Children to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
This well-established hospital system located in S Coastal Maine is seeking a Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing practice that allows flexibility and autonomy while also providing the clinical support needed to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Treat a wide range of mental health issues: responsible for assessing, diagnosing and medical management of their patients.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- · Be certified as a Family Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- · Have 2 + years’ experience
- · Have or qualify for a Maine License.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities