- Weekday schedule offers work-life balance.
- Support seasoned EP Cardiologist and NP
- Competitive compensation and benefits package includes relocation allowance
- Desirable resort destination - known worldwide for golf and equestrian industries.
- Temperate climate with four seasons
- Affordable housing choices, #1 safest city in NC, excellent public and private schools.
- Just an hour from Raleigh, and an easy drive to the state’s beautiful beaches and mountains.
NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and possess NCCPA certification. Strongly prefer 2+ years of advanced practice experience in Cardiology. Completion of a Cardiology fellowship is a plus. Must be comfortable independently managing assigned patients in a busy practice environment with minimal oversight from the supervising physician. Clean background NC licensure required.