- Weekday position, no call responsibilities.
- Full-service cardiology practice - 9 experienced providers in 6 locations.
- Access to state-of-the art cardiac care facility, recognized as one of the top 50 in the US.
- Provider-run practice with all of the advantages of a hospital employed position.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package includes relocation allowance
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year round.
- Within reach of the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and possess NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. At least 2 years of advanced practice experience in cardiology, strong diagnostic skills, ability to interact effectively with patients, staff, and others required. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.