- Dependable work hours and great work-life balance
- Contemporary medical office building with imaging and diagnostic testing on-site.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits include relocation allowance, retirement programs, CME and much more.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- Easy access to the state’s metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and have NCCPA certification. At least 2 years of advanced practice experience treating all ages in an urgent care or emergency medicine setting required. Must be able to work effectively independently and with others and maintain a high-level of judgment and discretion in decision-making. Clean background, NC licensure and DOT certification (or ability to obtain) required.