- Dependable schedule offers work-life balance.
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes relocation allowance
- Collaborate with seasoned providers – supervising physician and NP on site
- Easy access to subspecialists and veteran Hospitalist team.
- Live in a temperate climate where outdoor activities are enjoyed year-round.
PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and possess NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. 2+ years of advanced practice experience in Internal Medicine, strong diagnostic skills, ability to interact effectively with patients, staff, and others preferred. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.