Pain Management PA needed...Will consider NP's as well.
We are comprehensive Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation/Sports Medicine/Pain Management practice, located in Brooklyn, NY.
We have open locations in NYC, Queens, Nassau County and Brooklyn.
We provide a full range of advanced pain management and rehabilitative(physical and occupational therapy, acupuncture) services to help our patients return to a healthy and pain-free life style. Our comprehensive approach to pain care is individualized, and we are committed to providing the most effective treatments and utilizing the latest technologies for each patient.
If you are a team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and wants to be a part of a growing organization, this job may be for you.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Current NY State Physician Assistant License
• Current DEA License
• Compassion for patients
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Remain calm under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Professional presentation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following (a full job description will be provided prior to hiring – this list is a brief summary):
• Seeing Patients
• Discussing Treatment Plans
• Administering Trigger Point Injections (trained and supervised by physician), Lumbar, Cervical, and epidural injections, spinal chord stim
What you will get out of this position You will have the opportunity to work in a very friendly environment with dedicated professionals who value their patients and the people who work with them.
You will be an integral part of this team and have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the patients.
Job Type: Full-time