St. Joseph's Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Joseph's Medical Center, was founded in 1899 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael, is a not for profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 395 beds, a physician staff of over 400, and more than 2,400 employees. Specializing in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services and women and children's services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in Stockton, California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead, St. Josephs is consistently chosen as the "most preferred hospital" by local consumers.
- Prefer minimum 5 years’ experience as a CVT Surgery PA, but would consider the right candidate who is an experienced PA in a current patient care practice with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- State of California Certification as a Physician’s Assistant.
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- DEA License
- Satisfactory completion of a formal Physician’s Assistant Training Program at an accredited institution
- Prefer minimum 5 years’ experience as a CVT Surgery PA, but would consider the right candidate who is an experienced PA in a current patient care practice with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge and understanding of customs and beliefs and needs of a consumer group(s) served