An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add a Nurse Practitioner to their team. This facility is located just 45 minutes from beach. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors. Enjoy swimming, kayaking, hiking, and sunbathing in this beautiful paradise.
- Credentials: NP
- Title: Primary Care NP
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Family Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20-30 adult beds, adults only
- EMR:: my Avatar
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: M-F , 3pm-11pm
- Compensation: Market Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support. Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail. Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates. In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference! For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!