An inpatient health center in San Bernardino County is looking to add an Acute Care NP to their team. This facility is just an hour from Big Bear and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP
- Title: Acute Care NP
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Acute Care
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Provide routine care and management of patients
- Experience Required: Prefer some experience of UCC, family medicine , pulmonary, or cardio in acute or ambulatory setting
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: M-F
- Compensation: $100 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support. Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail. Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates. In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference! For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!