An inpatient health center in Contra Costa County is looking to add an OBGYN NP to their team. This facility is located just 45 minutes from Redwood Regional Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP or Certified Nurse Midwife
- Title: OBGYN NP
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 1-3 PPD, C-Section 1st assist coverage, no rounding
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time / Float Pool
- Scheduling: Friday 7pm-Monday 7am
- Compensation: $58 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support. Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail. Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates. In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference! For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!