ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED!!!!
We are seeking a professional and compassionate Physician Assistant to provide healthcare services at one of our many health care facilities. The Physician Assistant must possess strong communications skills and be able to work well with other health care professionals, patients, and families.
Start ASAP, as soon as credentialing is completed.
- Full Time Contract, at a Federal hospital
- 12 Hour Block Schedules for ED / Fast Track Services (7, 10, 14)
- USE A LICENSE FROM ANY STATE
- Active / Unrestricted State License
- Active / Unrestricted DEA License (Schedules 2-5)
- BLS / ACLS / PALS Certifications
At ABSS we take care of our healthcare professionals!
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Professional housing assistance to simplify your journey
- 24/7 contact and support
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash
The Physician Assistant will have successfully completed the education appropriate to their specialties and maintain an unrestricted license to practice within the United States. If certification is offered in the employee s specialty, we will require the professional to possess that certification.
You decide… when you work with ABSS, you’ll gain access to a nationwide network of opportunities, including rare government positions using any state license for your assignment in some of the most culturally rich locations in the country. Our recruiters are specialists in their field and here to assist you every step of the way.
AB Staffing Solutions has been a leader in providing travel healthcare professionals since 2002. Our personal approach to both our clients' and employees' needs make us one of the most desirable employers in the nation. Our Clients include veterans’ affairs facilities, military hospitals and clinics, Indian healthcare facilities, and many others located throughout the US.
AB Staffing Solutions LLC is an EEOC, M/F/D/V
What you need to work with us:
- USE AN UNRESTRICTED LICENSE FROM ANY STATE
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BLS / ACLS / PALS
- DEA (Schedules 2-5)
- Board Certified