MD & DDS Resources - FNP/PA Practice Opportunity in Central Kansas! Student Loan Repayment Available!!
Experience a community proud of its colorful history as a wild frontier town and explore a city "Where history walked the streets". Many of the interesting and historic places are free or charge only a small admission fee. Visit unique museums and other attractions to learn about the military past and Volga German heritage. Discover the scenic beauty and natural history of western Kansas with an outing to Frontier Park, the walking trails and the Museum of Natural History.
Here is an outstanding opportunity to work with the under-served population in a beautiful outpatient setting. This is a very well run and organized health center, looking to add a top notch Physician Assistant to their staff. The ideal candidate is compassionate and loves helping people. They would like to see Board Certified PAs. Solid communication skills are a must. The group includes Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Pediatricians.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Details about the opportunity:
- 100% Outpatient
- Limited to No Call
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Health insurance, Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Generous vacation package
- CME time
- Life insurance
- ST/LT Disability
- Excellent Retirement Plan
- Qualifies for Federal Loan Repayment
- Board Certified, Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants
- KS Licensure (Or willing and able to obtain one)
- 2+ years of practicing experience preferred, but not required
- Spanish language skills preferred, but not required
- Solid communication skills