MD & DDS Resources - 100% Outpatient Opportunity for Physician Assistant in
Spokane, WA! Student Loan Repayment Available!!
Improve the overall health of the Greater Spokane community and expand the
availability of health care by providing primary medical services at our
clinics in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Treats a mixed patient population, across gender, age and
ethnicity, as well as insured and uninsured patients.
· Examines patient to determine general physical condition.
Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within
· Orders or executes various tests, analysis, and diagnostic images
to provide information on patient's condition.
· Analyzes reports and findings and diagnoses condition.
· Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such
as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
Orders inoculations and vaccinations for patients to immunize from
communicable diseases. Performs minor surgery. Refers patients to medical
specialist or other practitioner for specialized treatment.
· Advise patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for
prevention of disease.
· Records and/or signs off on physical findings, and formulates
plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition, in patient’s electronic
chart in accordance with established standards.
· Reports births, deaths, and outbreak of contagious diseases to
· Participates in provider staff meetings to develop
problem-solving techniques, and acquire team-building skills. Participates
in peer reviews.
· Performs other duties as assigned or as needed.
Details about the opportunity:
Limited to No Call
Health insurance, Vision insurance
Generous Vacation Package
Excellent Retirement Plan
Qualifies for Federal Loan Repayment
Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician Assistants
WA Licensed (Or willing and able to obtain one)
2+ years experience preferred, but not required
Solid communication skills
Spanish speaking preferred, but not required
We look forward to hearing from you,