Menu

Locums Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner

Location: Florida
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 2680
Category: Physician Assistant - Family/Multi/General PA
Job Posted: 01/05/18

Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner needed for on-going long term  Locums Tenens in North Central Florida.  This outstanding opportunity has recently become available due to the expansion of this established practice.  They have recently hired a Physician and would like to add another mid-level Provider.  The PA/NP will see 75% general Primary Care patients and the other 25% would be seen for aesthetic procedures and weightloss.  This is a long term locums or possibly locums to perm position and is conveniently located near recreational activities and a little over an hour’s drive to the coast.

See approximately 22-24 patients per day at this Family Health Clinic.  The PA/NP will see some peds to geriatrics and most of the appointments are scheduled.  They are looking for a Provider that is energetic and wanting to make a difference.  They emphasize Preventative Medicine and a healthier life style.


Quick Facts:


- Coverage needed M-TH 8:30a – 4:30p and a half day on Fridays
- No weekends, Call or Hospital duties required
- Very competitive rate.
- Friendly environment.
- Permanent potential if desired.

Immediate coverage needed, so inquire now to hear more details on this opportunity!


Thank you for submitting your information.  One of our staff memebers will contact you shortly.  KPS Physician Staffing has many jobs available in this area.  Please visit our website at www.kpsps.com to find additional opportunities that may suit your needs.


Contact information

Company: KPS Physician Staffing
Address: ATTN: KPS Physician Staffing Team Member
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
10845 Olive Blvd Suite 200
St. Louis MO 63141
Call: (877) 909-9930
Fax: (877) 909-9932

Copyright © 1999 - 2018 PAJobSite.com - All Rights Reserved