MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare and its partners – Qualitas Locum Tenens and Phoenix Physicians – have hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
EmCare is seeking Full Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant's in Miami, FL
Qualified candidates must be BC/NCCPA or AANP/ANCC with at least 12 months of current Emergency Medicine experience as well as current with ACLS and PALS to be considered.
Mercy Hospital is an award-winning facility with an outstanding reputation for clinical and service excellence, serving the Miami-Dade county region of South FL.
Emergency Department features:
* A 32 bed (including 6 beds in fast-track) ED
* 40,000 annual patient visits
* Provides 41 hours of physician coverage and 23 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage.
Visit the famed South Beach, head to residential Key Biscayne for an immersion into tropical life, or venture off the beaten path a bit and explore one of the hidden beaches tucked away in this sunny paradise.
Greater Miami has truly earned its worldwide reputation for nightlife. Whether you’re looking to see and be seen at Miami’s hottest clubs or prefer a more laid-back Miami nightlife experience, you’ll find what you’re looking for in the Magic City.
Benefits and Compensation
EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
* Physician-led organization
* Strong leadership
* The support and resources you need to succeed
* “A” rated professional liability insurance
* Credentialing and enrollment support
* Extensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountains
* Extensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitals
* Safe and comfortable work environment
* Competitive production-oriented compensation
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs
* Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
* Colleague referral bonus program
* Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE. EmCare is the nation’s leading physician practice management company. The privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel, and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture. But each one recruits and hires clinicians who share the company’s core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. In addition to full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available through EmCare, you can search locum tenens opportunities on this site that are offered through our locum tenens staffing partner – Qualitas™ Locum Tenens. Similarly, you can search opportunities that exist with our newly acquired company – Phoenix Physicians.
Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small town to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
To apply visit: https://www.emcare.com/CAREERS/CLINICAL-JOB-SEARCH/Emergency-Department-Nurse-Practitioner--Physician-Assistant-Miami-FL/JO000001722?ci=2
Or email: (register or log in to show contact information)