MAKING HEALTHCARE WORK BETTER™
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.
EmCare and its partners – Qualitas Locum Tenens and Phoenix Physicians – have hundreds of job opportunities at healthcare facilities nationwide, one of which is bound to be right for you. Perhaps this is it! If not, search all our jobs (full-time, part-time, independent contractor and locum tenens) at EmCare.com.
* Provides scheduled and unscheduled direct patient care in mobile environment under the general direction of Medical Director/Physician
* Demonstrates flexibility towards changing situations and the patient’s condition
* Delivers high quality frontline mobile integrated healthcare services including but not limited to scheduled and unscheduled in home visits, acute care, health risk assessments, transitional care, longitudinal high risk patient management, advanced illness management, adjunctive care for home health, hospice and primary care services
* Communicates directly with other professional disciplines involved in care of patient on a regular basis
* Provides accurate and complete documentation of all patient encounters in appropriate medical record(s)
* Meets with physicians, medical practice groups, healthcare systems and other community health providers to promote Evolution Health practices
* Meets productivity, volume, patient/customer experience and accuracy metrics
* Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Active, Unrestricted Advanced Practice Nursing License in the state of TX Valid, unrestricted Texas Driver’s License Texas DPS Registration Acute Care Nurse Practitioner preferred
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
13737 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Dallas TX 75240