Emergency Department Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner
Facility: Clinton Memorial Hospital 610 West Main Street Wilmington, OH 45177
Opportunity:FT ED Mid-Level
Clinton Memorial Hospital is a community healthcare provider, a Regional Health System that makes a difference in peoples’ lives every day. There are 102 beds at Clinton Memorial Hospital and includes a full-service emergency room where every physician is emergency medicine-trained and board-certified with Hospitalists on staff as well.
Job Description/ Emergency Department Overview:
- 30,000 projected annual patient visits
- 16 bed ED; 6 bed Fast Track
- MedHost EMR
- 24 hours of physician coverage daily with 24 hours of NP/PA coverage daily
- Physician Schedule: 7a-7p and 7p-7a
- NP/PA Schedule: 10a-10p and 1p-1a
- Employee Status with Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Elective Deferral Plan, and Business Expense Reimbursement Account
**New grads not accepted at this time
- National emergency medicine company with extensive resources and superior support programs developed over decades in partnership with hundreds of hospitals and physicians.
- Voted in the top 150 Greatest Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Clinton County is located in southwestern Ohio and has an estimated population of 44,000.
- Located between Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton, Clinton County is within easy driving distance of all three cities as well as Indiana and Kentucky.
- Wilmington’s downtown is on the National Register of Historic Districts and has also received designation as an Ohio Main Street Community, a program designed to preserve historic downtowns.
For More Information Please Contact:
Kelly Brown, Physician Recruiter
Email: (register or log in to show contact information)
Job Posted: 05/07/18
RE: PAJobSite.com Job 16605914
100 Witmer Road, Suite 220
Horsham PA 19044