Qualitas Locums is the internal locums division of EmCare. We are currently seeking California licensed NP/PA’s with 2 years Emergency Medicine experience.
Barstow Community Hospital is a 56-bed facility serving the Barstow, California area. In addition to the Emergency Department, the hospital specialties include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Family Practice, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Podiatry, and Urology. The New Barstow Community Hospital opened in October of 2012. It includes a much larger and advanced ED, expanded digital imaging services, and dramatic improvements in the OB/GYN services and the intensive care unit.
With a population of 24K, Barstow is located 134 miles from Los Angeles and 152 miles from Las Vegas along the Historic Route 66. Residents of Barstow are fortunate to have excellent housing choices with the best prices in California. In addition, the area offers over 100 outlet shopping stores and is the most popular “Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV)” area with competitive events on the 144,000 acres open for recreation use.
If you’re interested, please send me a copy of your most current CV/resume.
Qualitas Locum Tenens
Cell: (214) 803-1363
Direct: (214) 712-2476
Fax: (877) 212-5007
(register or log in to show contact information)
- 16 Bed Emergency Department + 4 bed fast track
- Estimated 22,000 Annual Patient Volume
- 24 hours of physician coverage daily
- Additional 24 hours of MLP coverage daily
- 10% admit rate
- Back-up services include CCU, ICU, Cardiac CCU, EKG, Pulmonary Function Lab, CT, MRI, Lab, Pharmacy, and Inpatient and Outpatient surgery
- Physician Criteria – BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Surgery with 2000 hrs ED experience
- APP Criteria – 2 years ED experience