New York -Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
Cortlandt Manor, New York
- 37,000 ED visits annually
- 128 bed community hospital
- Level III Trauma Center
- First “no wait” ED in region
- Named to 2009 New York State Hospital Report Card Honor Roll
- Only 60 minutes from New York City
- Town and country living in beautiful Hudson Valley
- Hiking, tubing, boating, skiing, rock climbing, hang gliding, golfing
- Cultural highlights include: antique shops, colonial architecture, wineries, farmers markets, folk art studios, bed and breakfast inns.
Qualified candidates desired are experienced in Emergency Medicine and capable of seeing the full spectrum of patients in both a Fast Track and Acute Care setting.
As an EMA Advanced Practice Provider, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Site incentive bonus
- Fully paid medical professional liability insurance
If you are interested in working with a group of career Emergency Medicine physicians that is nationally recognized for clinical excellence in Emergency Medicine, please apply immediately in confidence.
*Candidates must have physician assistant experience
*Experience in Emergency Medicine is a plus.