Otolaryngology Physician Assistant Needed - Employed Outpatient Position - Excellent Quality of Life
Otolaryngology Physician Assistant
Employed Position Offering Competitive Base Salary + Full Benefits
Quality of Life Position with Favorable Patient Volume
Step into a well-established clinic owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years. You will be working alongside an established Otolaryngologist who prides himself on providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
- Established patient panel - be busy immediately!
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm schedule
- Outpatient clinic with the opportunity to first assist in surgeries if desired
- Only 4-5 days of call per month!
- Employed position offering competitive starting base salary with generous sign on bonus
- Full benefits, disability, vacation, CME allowance, 401(k) with matching, relocation expenses and malpractice
Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than homes, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm ‘hometown feeling’ you have always desired. With a flexible schedule and favorable patient volume, this quality of life position gives you the opportunity and time to spend with your family and explore your outside interests.
- Enjoy the distinct four seasons
- Low cost of living (6.5% lower than the US national average) and no state sales tax
- 2.6% unemployment rate - booming economy and job market
- Abundance of outdoor activities - golfing, fishing, biking, boating and hunting
- Affordable housing- average cost of home is $176,600
- Safe area- great place to raise a family
- Public and private schools – 10:1 student to teacher ratio
- Easy access to local airport
To be considered for this Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact Bianca Coronado at (949) 325-7063 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PA 2691667
For more Physician Assistant opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 01/17/18