Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner in Downey, CA
We are seeking full and part time Nurse Practitioners for a new contract in Downey, CA.
PIH Health Hospital - Downey is a 181-bed, non-profit facility serving Downey, CA. Its major services include neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiology, surgery, and outpatient care. PIH Health is a regional healthcare network that serves over two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
- 22 patient beds + 6 Fast Track beds
- Annual volume of 55,000
- 40 hours of physician coverage
- 36 hours of APP coverage in the Fast Track
- High acuity and high number of Pediatric cases
- Scribe program in place
- Back-up includes 24-hour lab, radiology, CT, MRI, OB/Labor and Delivery, and GI.
- Employee status with full benefits
- Excellent compensation
- $2,000/year CME money
- Paid “A” Rated malpractice insurance
Community Description: The city of Downey is located in Los Angeles County, just ten miles from downtown LA and 20 miles from the beaches. With a population of just 110,000, Downey has a small town feel with a central location. The city houses eleven parks, a performing arts center, an 18-hole golf course, and all of the amenities that LA County has to offer.
Criteria: Certified with ED experience.
Job Posted: 05/07/18