My name is Joseph from Palm Health Resources, Gastroenterology Recruiter on a national level.
Join a Growing Gastroenterology Practice in the heart of Thriving Raleigh NC.
Art museums, musical opportunities, universities and the lively downtown area are all highlights of the city, as is Raleigh’s walkability.
This is an inpatient w/some outpatient, Full-time, M-F opportunity.
Work collaboratively with the physicians in the practice, and be responsible for providing care to both well and ill patients. Educate patients and/or their families in order to promote wellness, prevent health problems, maintain current health and intervene in acute or chronic illness.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• 6-12 months of on-the-job experience to meet effective expected practice standards.
• Extensive knowledge of physical assessment, differential diagnosis, pathophysiology, pharmacology and management of acute and chronic patient/family problems
• Substantial interpersonal skills necessary to instruct patients and their families to collaborate with health team members
• Physical ability to work and frequently lift and position patients
• Current licensure and credentials required by PA to practice as a Physician Assistant
• Current CPR certification
If interested, please forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
Palm Health Resources
(register or log in to show contact information)
Cell (786) 617-2960
Office (954) 860-7473
Fax (954) 337-0760
Job Updated: 02/11/16
RE: PAJobSite.com Job
1720 SW 5th Street
Ft. Lauderdale FL 33312