Psychiatric Physician Assistant Job -- San Francisco/North Bay--100% OP #2780
We are now hiring for a Physician Assistant to work in Psychiatry in the San Francisco Bay Area, North Bay.
• 100% outpatient no on-call.
• 40 hour per week
• 4 day work week possible.
• Student Loan Repayment.
• Salary Board Certified $118,703 (approximate)
• Civil Service Benefits Package.
• 12 paid holidays
• Vacation & Sick day accrue.
• Retirement Public Employee’s Retirement System (pension).
• Health Benefits – Employees and dependents are eligible for vision and dental insurance 100% paid by employer. A Cafeteria medical plan is administered PERS HealthCare.
The position can be adults, a mix of adult and children or 100% children clients. You will be joining a County System of care that offers the full spectrum of psychiatric care.
This location is a special place, with its inviting mix of rural and suburban lifestyles and easy access to all of the urban amenities associated with two of the nation’s most dynamic metropolitan regions.
Situated midway between San Francisco and Sacramento—the State capitol, it is home to rolling hillsides, waterfronts and fertile farmland. County residents can enjoy day trips to the San Francisco Bay area, Lake Tahoe region and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Thanks to a mild climate, plenty of open space, proximity to lakes, rivers and mountains, residents can enjoy year round outdoor recreational activities like fishing, boating, skiing, hiking and biking.
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.