Orthopedic Physician Assistant - Competitive Base Salary + Production Work Alongside 6 Amazing Orthopedic Surgeons
Competitive Base Salary + Production
Work Alongside 6 Amazing Orthopedic Surgeons
This is why you chose to go into medicine! Working here you will practice in a community that values and respects your services. Come join one of the premier Orthopedic Surgery groups in the Northwest as you immerse yourself in this rewarding role.
- Starting base salary of $90,000 based on experience, plus a production incentive
- Split your time in the OR and clinic
- Currently, three (3) Orthopedic PA’s
- No weekends – schedule averages out to a four (4) day work week
- Physical and Occupational Therapy and Comprehensive orthopedic care, in-house
- Blocked OR days –call of 1:6
- Full benefits, pension, sign-on and relocation assistance
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people, culture. and activities
- Perfect place to raise a family – low cost of living combined with low crime rate
- Live in a community where residents know and greet each other by name
- Recreational activities are mere steps away and include biking, fishing, skiing, hiking,
kayaking, golf, and hunting
- Low property taxes and no state sales tax!
- Major technical university in town
To be considered for this Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log in to show contact information).
Job ID: PA 5952109
For more Physician Assistant opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 01/17/18